Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Internet Archive: Dracula '99's MPOGD Review of Dominion

From:  http://web.archive.org/web/20010702050025/http://www.mpogd.com/reviews/playerReview.asp?game=dominion-1 :



Dominion
Review by: Dracula '99


Reviewers Rating:      5 Stars
This game got a 5 star rating from me because of it's replay value and it's fun factor it is a blast it is better the UTOPIA by far and quicker and with less multi's and gangbangers it is for this and many more reasons that i gave it 5 stars for a rating

I have been playing DOMINION for 2 rounds now and I enjoy it very much it is extremly simple to play and grow in utopia I get to be about 250,000-300,000 per round yet without any trouble at all I got to be 350,000 undead and I came in on the middle of the round I became the regent and managed a kingdom (not a very good one) but i managed it and had fun with it

So all in all it is one if not the best game out there on the net but there are other ones out there like Utopia, Vegabond's Quest, Amber, Earth 2025 (Also a very good game) but hey this is my thoughts not your if you agree then say so if you don't then say so i think so and i wrote it down

No comments:

Post a Comment